Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Hi and Welcome!

Hi all. You all will see that I am a complete simpleton at this, however, I'm willing to give it a shot. Maybe I should just start with a little bit about myself. I'm an ordinary average girl. There are few things I enjoy more in life than laughter, love, and travel. I am the baby of 5. I have two brothers and two sisters, but a family that is far reaching because of my friends. Over the years I have attained various degrees and certificates but...

I am an award winning author. www.kallyjosurbeck.com My first book to ever release, FOR THE LOVE OF... Book I Luck of The Irish series where the heroes and heroines are all a little left of the law won the prestigous EPPIE award in action/adventure this year and I have been lucky enough to discover this novel is also a finalist in the DREAM REALM awards, the Speculative Fiction category. My writing is available at 3 houses: Loose Id (www.loose-id.com), Vintage Publishing (www.vrpublishing.com), and Triskelion Publishing (www.triskelionpublishing.com).

Let's see. That should start us off, I think! Thanks for coming by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marly Mathews said...

Welcome to the blogging community, Kally Jo!

~Marly

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kally!

*waves*

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home