Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I was tagged

Holiday Tag!
Holiday Tag!

I was tagged by
Marly for a holiday quiz. Thanks, Marly!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nogg - old fashioned? Then yes. The kind with the booze. BTW I have a fantastic old Irish recipe. Yummy. But if it's jsut the creamy, frothy store bought stuff. HOT CHOCOLATE PLEASE

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Lumps of coal

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? It depends on how they are done. I prefer tasteful understated, personally.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I believe in it, but no I have never hung any

5. When do you put your decorations up? When the house elf gets around to it.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Tipsy cake

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When we would rive around town, just one night, driving, looking at the lights and the decorations. We went every year.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth!!!!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I mostly watch it get done

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I like to look at it…when it’s all fresh white and fluffy. Nothing quite like a true white Christmas. I don’t like driving in it, shoveling it is hell, walking through it…well, that’s an art…don’t fall on your ass, nothing like hidden ice under a patch of snow. And, then January comes along, and the novelty wears off. Plus snow is fine, but COLD and snow is too much.

12. Can you ice skate? I would answer yes. However, those who have watched me might say "Oh, is that what you call it?"

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I still have several

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Stolen

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The music

17. What tops your tree? Star

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? That’s a tough question…I love Christmas songs, both religious and non-religious.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? They’re okay…but not my favourite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marly Mathews said...

I really love your list, Kally. Now I know why we're friends..we're so like minded you and I. :)

~Marly

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home