Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, July 11, 2005

RWA Reno 2005

Let's give you a bit on the schedule. I, along with many of my friends, will be in Reno, NV, the last week in July for the RWA (Romance Writers of America) National conference. On Wednesday night (the 27th) there is a literacy signing open to the general public. The proceeds from the signing are giving to promote literacy. Read more about it on their website www.rwanational.org I will be signing FOR THE LOVE OF... and SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE FICTION. Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marly Mathews said...

Kally Jo,

Alas, I won't be in Reno, but I'll be there in spirit. :) I hope you have a grand time!

~Marly

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that! Have fun and let us know all about it when you get home!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home