Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Sale

I am incredibly excited. I just signed a new contract for my high fantasty romance TT No Neutral Ground with New Concepts Publishing. http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/ For those of you who have known me for a bit, this is Belle's story. This "version" stemmed from the very first book I ever wrote. I orginally wrote Belle's mother's story, but a very wise man, Mr. Anthony (Tony) Lanza, delicately told me I had written the back story for the book I should write. After taking it on the chin, I realized he was right. So - for this to sell, I am so psyched!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Congrats on sale!

7:24 PM  
Blogger ksurbeck said...

Aww Thank you Annalee.

Anyone out there - make sure you check out ANNALEE's blog and website. She is a fellow New Concepts author!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home