Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Romantic Times Update

As most of you know, I will be attending RT next year. We always have such a blast. So I have a four part news flash to share with you all regarding RT: www.rtconvention.com It will be held in Houston this year. April 25-29th.

1. I am a part of a panel group - the sexual chocolate ladies (Liz Andrews, Bev Havlir, Lena Matthews, Maggie Casper, Melissa Schroeder, Eve Vaughn and moi) We will have a open session on Friday called LICK THAT CRAVING. We are going to have a CHOCOLATE PARTY! There will be good chocolate, good company. We will be there to answer questions and meet one on one with the readers that just wanna come get a sugar fix! It will jazz you up Friday morning.

2. Mel and I will again host our private reader party. For those of you who went last year...it was fun right? Rib Rib. I make a killer marg. If you have interest in attending (it is a private party) let either Mel or me know. We will make sure to get you on the list!! Those who went last year know, we changed location at the last minute. You were either with us or didn't get to come...ahh....

3.I will be taking part in the booksigning

4. Now this is the coolest and newest addition to this. Perk up MEN! Mel and I have both been talking with Jo Carol at Romantic Times and we are offering to help promo a bit and get RT's name out there in the MR ROMANCE arena. Yep. That's right. It sounds dangerous, doesn't it? Mel and I have both agreed we will put something, some link up on our websites to talk about RT and if ANY MAN GOES AND PARTICIPATES IN MR ROMANCE AND TELLS THEM THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY SAW OR HEARD ABOUT IT FROM MELISSA SCHROEDER OR KALLY JO SURBECK the two of us will have a lunch or dinner with you at RT. Huge incentive...right? We hope so. Hopefully we will be having lunch with a table of men!

Kally

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

I would like to go next year, but... the year after it is here in the "west West" -- San Francisco which is a relatively short drive. I laughed when I realized I was accusing Texas of not being western! Well, it is 2000 miles southeast of me. LOL.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home