Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Steve Irwin

It seems like all sorts of things have been going wrong. I really thought that now that we were in a different month it would stop, but maybe it's like a fast moving train and a little hard to slow down.

Steve Irwin, more affectionately known as THE CROC HUNTER died .

Some of you might ask why I'm sad about this. My older sister got me hooked on The Crocodile Hunter. She said "Kally, I have this guy you've got to see. You're gonna love him." And I did. I was blown away by watching his gentle soul in action. The love he afforded all creatures. As a romance novelist, it was fascinating to me to hear of Steve and his wife's romance and courtship. I loved his corny sense of humor and the fact that he just went right on being Steveo regardless.

He was one more of my heroes who have fallen this year. I know at least I will miss him.

Kally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home