Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Little Sale From Me


I am offering this to my loop readers...and my blog readers. I know some of you...bless you preordered BOUND BY HOPE back in the day. Then come to find out the press run had errors in it, so perhaps those books will be worth something some day. Not today, but some day.

Today though, there is a little bit of a sale from me. I'll offer copies for 30% off cover price. You might be able to get this on amazon or something else, but... BOUND BY HOPE, if you buy from me, you would have to pay via paypal by Christmas morning or I can't get the order in at this rate. Normal cover is roughly $11 so I'll offer it for $8 a copy. It wouldn't be delivered to you all until late January, but I would sign each copy and mail it to you myself.

If you are interested, please contact me off list at ksurbeck@yahoo.com

The second book in this series is lated to come out spring 2007 - BOUND BY DREAMS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home