Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, November 07, 2005

The Leauge

And this is just the middleish post today-I promise to have a bit of a personal post in a moment (I know - you all were just on the edge of your seat for that)! But I have recently become a part of another group as well...I know I know...what a little joiner.

THE LEAGUE OF AMAZING WRITERS I'm proud to be a card-carrying member of a group of wonderful writers and editors with a single mission: wipe out boredom, one book at a time. Join Cynnara Tregarth, Lacey Savage, Lorri-Lynne Brown, Nikita Gordyn, Linn Random, Lucynda Storey, Ciar Cullen and me at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LeagueAmazingWriters for Excerpts, prizes, and an awful lot of fun. Don't forget to bring Your sword!Brenda Williamson launched her ROMANCE PARTY, where readers talk to authors, where authors post their erotic excerpts from their books and WIPs. Promos are allowed and chatting leads to sex talk. This isn't a place to be if you don't like looking at the often posted pictures of naked men & women.

Just check the home page for other details.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrendaWilliamsonRomanceParty/ http://www.brendawilliamson.com/

Kally Jo Surbeckwww.kallyjosurbeck.com
Now Available in Print please check out my books at www.amazon.com
To join my authorloop please e-mail KallyJoSurbeckAuthor_group-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home