Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Winner of Robin's signed book

I had a wonderful turn out with genuine pearls of wisdom that I, personally, have marked on a posterboard in my room. A soft reminder of perspective:

I put everyone's Blogger name into my Batman hat and drew N8V ROCK-blogger handle N8V ROCK is the winner. Whoever you are, please contact me off list @ ksurbeck@yahoo.com with the title ROBIN OWEN's SIGNED BOOK in hte header. I will need your mailing address. Thank you all for playing.

catslady said...
Never say never! :)

2:57 PM
Ana said...
Always treat others as you would want to be treated.

3:27 PM
Stephanie said...
Dream a lil dream and do your best to make it reality!

3:53 PM
Pamk said...
The best thing I have Learned is if you don't succeeds try again. And keep fighting no matter what

4:45 PM
Maureen said...
The only person you can change is yourself.

5:03 PM
Michelle B said...
The best thing I have learned..... is to go with the flow things happen & will keep on happening just let it go and focus on the present & those which are within your control.

5:53 PM
Cathie said...
The best thing I have learned... Take the joys you have in life, no matter how big or small, and do them, live them...Its worth it. Its a great feeling.

6:12 PM
Dannyfiredragon said...
Enjoy each day of your life, because you never now how many you have left.

1:37 AM
Liz said...
Live Life to the Fullest and squeeze every drop of Joy from it you can

7:20 AM
N8V ROCK said...
The best thing I have learned is to try and be yourself no matter what.

3:50 PM
Sue A. said...
Think positive and positive things will happen to you.

4:57 PM
Tammy said...
The best thing I have Learned - if you get a pretty bad cut and it doesn't seem to heal GO to the doctor don't put it off. Otherwise you'll be on antibiotics for who knows how long for an infection.

OTherwise - The best thing I have Learned - be like the little train that could. I think I can I think I can, I know I can, I know I can!

9:37 PM
aBookworm said...
What I've learned is never to give up on God, who really works in mysterious ways!

8:30 PM
Teoh said...
What I have learned is that the saying : "Everything I love is either illegal, immoral or fattening" is oh so very true!!!!

2:09 PM
Cherie said...
That being a mom is the hardest job on earth.

Cherie J

9:41 AM
Jodi said...
The best thing that I learned...
1. Treat others how you want to be treated.
2. Think happy thoughts. (My dad always said this to me when I was sad.)

2:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home