Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, November 07, 2005

A Wee Bit Of A Rant

I suppose ranting is socially unacceptable when you are as infrequent of a blogger as myself, but...

How is it possible that the man in the grocery store, the man who pays for his purchase with coupons and pennies has the nerve to look at me with disgust for purchasing mega-power-Midol. I'm thinking he should be getting a clue!

Second thing I'm intrigued about. Had a conversation with a dear friend last night. He's a male I totally trust ( there better not be one comment about that), he and I were talking about the stereotyping and attitude toward dating older or younger persons. Somehow it's totally okay for an older man to date a WAY younger woman, but that is not true conversly. Can ANYONE tell me why? Technically, we've all learned that men reach their sexual peak earlier in life and women later, so it would stand to reason that a woman should for the sake of keeping everyone happy and lovingly involved date or marry a younger man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home