Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Two Thoughts

Wow. I have two things on the brain. I am hoping that if I push them off on you all, then I can get back to doing the things I'm supposed to be doing.

1) So I went and saw HARRY POTTER - GOBLET OF FIRE this weekend. I really enjoyed it, for many reasons. It tickled me to watch. It made me sad thinking about the misfortunes of youth, but offers hope of loyalty. There was a lot missing from the books (If you're readers), and some of the details I was looking for were missing, but if taking the movie for the movie's sake only - Thumbs up.

Yes. I know. You were ALL waiting for my approval, but, there you have it. Go watch the movie.

2) I have a long standing fascination with Dolph Lundgren. I guess, back in my own days of teenage hormones I fell in love with him from Rocky, and I just never lost my thing for him. As a matter of fact, tho his movies aren't necessarily run of the mill Hollywood, I have a huge collection of them, because he's in them and I like those kind of action movies. HOLLYWOOD give him a bigger chance! I demand. Well, if you are a fan too check out his website (great pictures) He maintains it himself and it's cool http://www.dolphlundgren.com/

Later

Kally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home