Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Who Knew? TV

Okay. Who knew that this was possible? BWAHAHAHA I hear you all now...
I have been kind of quiet (pun intended for those of you who have been near me) of late because I've been really sick. I'm on the upswing now, which is good. RT is just around the corner. Anyway, so I was "resting" today and the two most fantastic all-day marathons were on TV.

I was already a big fan of GHOST HUNTERS - featuring TAPS. Two thumbs up from me. The personalities of the crew slays me and I always love seeing the either debunk or say "ahh I don't want to call it haunted but something is very definitely happening" HAHA

Ok - so that was on Sci Fi - A channel my BIL and I help finance (in how much we watch it - don't get excited). But on DISCOVERY there was a DEADLIEST CATCH marathon. Have any of you watched it? Who knew I'd get sucked into watching a show about crab fishing?

Anyone do anything good this weekend?

PS Happy birthday to my BIL.

Kally

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home