Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Trying

I have decided I will attempt to keep current on the blogging. Every time I get ready to write something I think - does it really matter? Does anyone read these? But - here goes. An attempt to do this more often.

We are busily getting ready for RT - Romantic Times Convention in Daytona, Florida. www.rtconvention.com for those of you who don't know about the even, have not heard about it, or are possibly interested in it. At the big, open to the public booksinging, I will have FOR THE LOVE OF, Book I Luck Of The Irish , SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE FICTION and a few copies of BOUND BY HOPE! Fellow author Melissa Schroeder www.authormelissaschroeder.com
(her website) www.melissaschroeder.blogspot.com (check out her blog there are great pictures) and I will be traveling there together, so we have been getting the schedules lined up and the like.

I will be at the CRW (Colorado Romance Writers, Inc www.coloradoromancewriters.org ) all day workshop down in, duh, Colorado on the 13th. I'm really looking forward to the seminar and seeing my freinds. I'm thrilled they asked me to be Keynote speaker and will be speaking on their motto - Together We Can. I think it's a great motto and something we all need to remember. No matter how hard we work and what we do, personally, we never make it alone.

See ya

Kally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home