Kally's Thoughts

Author Kally Jo Surbeck's thoughts on various given subjects, perhaps a word or two about her schedule...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Classic Customer Service

This has me an a bit of a foul mood. What is wrong with the world today besides apathy, arrogance, and ignorance? What happened to the customer is always right? If we can't have that, could we, the purchasing mass, at least GET WHAT WE ORDER!

Two unbelievable times (I know there are more that happened but these two, for me are in my top five unforgivables), I have been "shafted" for lack of a better term.

One. We took a girl friend out for Japanese. We were a party of 6. Large, yes. Overly so, no. I do not eat shellfish (allergies) nor pork (by choice). The waiter brought my order, incorrect 3 times to the table. Now I tried to be nice, but all I had ordered was Vegetable Friend Rice. He tells me "You forget what you order."

"WHAT?!"

Okay, so then. I had orders a great promotional product from a company a year ago. They still have all the specs of file. I ordered the exact same thing. It arrived today. NOT the same thing. I called them and was told "That's what you ordered."

"No. It's not." So I take a picture of the items side by side.

What is their next brilliant argument?

You guessed it.

"You have the product and you okayed the order."

This is what is wrong with the world....okay, part of what is wrong!

1 Comments:

Blogger ksurbeck said...

Thank you. It's looking up here!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home